Monday, 24 January 2011

Moments

Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

So I think my obsession with twitter has replaced my need to constantly blog. lol I spose in a way all the things I do tweet I would have just put in one big looong post on here so in a way its better.
I've been doing a lot of "that moment..." or "that awkward moment..." tweets recently. One which made me laugh was one my friend Jess said to me early on sunday morning.

"That awkward moment when when you've stayed at a friends house and you're the first one to wake up." 

Everyone can relate to this at some point, Jess ended up resorting to bbming me for about an hour then, being the delightful friend she is woke up Shiv. By kicking her. But played in an accidental way like "Oh sorry, oh ar eyou awake no, shame...." lol
I can relate to that awkward moment a lot as I always wake up before the boyfriend when I stay at his or vice versa. I'm one of those people that can't really lie in and will wake up dead on 9 or 10 which is highly annoying. Whereas my boy could probably sleep until about 2 or 2 totally undisturbed if he wanted to.

At Christmas I had several eye opening moments that really put things intoperspective.
That moment when you realise without that one person you would be nothing.
That moment when you realise who your real friends are and you've finally lost the ones who you realise you had nothing in common with in the first place.
That moment that you realise how much work you put in to get here and YOUR SLEEPING THROUGH YOUR LECTURES. GET UP!

So I'm back at uni now, moved into the new house which is lovely and can't wait to see my girls again and go out and just dance like loons on loon pills. Guildford/Cambo/Fleet you can go out and have an alright time, you'll see people you know, people you like, people you dislike but you can never really do what you want. Bournemouth however is so big, has so many places and so many people that you can dance and be yourself, and if someone doesnt like it, who cares you will probably never see them again anyway.

Missing Charlie obviously and he's missing me a lot atm too. Once he starts lectures again I'm sure I'll be a distant memory ;) lol. Of course not but he'll be kept busy, like I am with my course. Christmas with him was amazing and I can't wait for 19th of Feb when I adventure up to Leeds for a long weekend.

I need to do shorthand. Great.

Love to all. xx

P.S. One more.... That moment I realised time goes to quickly when I'm with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment