Monday, 20 December 2010

Home for Christmas

After almost 6 weeks of not seeing the boy and my family, I am home. My family are amazing and have always supported me in everything I do. Friday I moved out of Murley Road after 2 months of constant misery and hassle that I wouldnt wish upon anyone. It got to the point where it was just one off things that would make me feel horrible but I realised that if I let these one off things just keep happening I would gradually feel worse.Charlie opened my eyes and made me realise that I needed to make a decision, because without making that decision about Murley Road how was I meant to make any other important decisions.
So with the help of my amzing mum and dad I moved out and they didn't even notice :D I'm now closer to Gemma and hopefully living with much nicer people.

One of the best things about being home is the FOOD! Finally not having to cook it myself and what I am eating actually being decent and not an oven meal or chips. Yesterday had my favourite, beef roast. Then my evening was made a whole lot better with the news that Charlie was home :)
Just the feeling of when he first hugged me makes me smile now. It is hard not seeing someone for a while but it makes the time you have with them seem a lot more precious and special. He gets me like no one else and there is no one else I would rather wake up next to - even if he doesnt threaten to snore like an old man or headbutts me.
I love you.

I'm slacking on my shorthand so I guess I better do that and need to sort out all my portfolio for january. So much to do but no drive to do it, mayhave to wait until after Christmas.
Loving life so much atm.
One thing I need to get off my chest to my parents and my friends who either suspected it or noticed something. I don't know when I will tell them, and even if it does stop again I will have to say something. Its scary admitting to something like this though. hmm - well that makes no sense but when I think about it its a muddle so I guess whatever I write about it will come out as a muddle too.

No Guildford tonight due to snow so another night in... and can't see my friendlings I havent seen in ages due to shitty roads. Oh well. Bring on Xmas :) love life

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment